Ready to get fillings but don’t want your silver filling showing when you smile? At Jannali Dental Care we work with white fillings to keep your smile looking natural and radiant.
Our white fillings can be used in new fillings and silver filling replacement. In both cases, our dentist blends a composite tooth-coloured filling to match the natural colour of your teeth so that the filling is not visible when you smile. This cutting-edge practice is completely safe and does not compromise the quality of the fillings. Just like a normal silver filling, the white filling is used to fill an area where the tooth has decayed.
Many dentists also believe there are structural benefits to composite fillings that outweigh those of the traditional materials. Because silver fillings are packed in to fill the decayed area, a considerable amount of force can impact on the tooth when chewing. White fillings, on the other hand, are stuck into the decayed area with adhesive all around the void, meaning there is greater distribution of force when chewing and less risk of the filled tooth cracking.
If you already have fillings, we can perform a silver filling replacement with minimum fuss. To avoid filling and filling replacement procedures, we recommend following these basic dental care tips:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Use the tongue cleaner on the back of your toothbrush to clean your tongue at least once a day.
- Floss between your teeth daily to prevent build-up of leftover food and plaque.
- Avoid overconsumption of foods high in sugar or acid (including sweets, coffee, wine, soft drinks).
- Book in at Jannali Dental Care for a check-up and teeth clean every six months.
Take advantage of our current offer and save $250 on our advanced Philips zoom in chair teeth whitening now only $595. Now anyone can afford to have a beautiful smile.